Friday, May 1, 2020
As we prepare to slowly re-open our office starting May 11, 2020, we want to inform you of a few changes you will experience during your next dental visit.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment or we may have to reschedule your existing appointments.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to review a COVID-19 health screening questionnaire. If you do not hear from us prior to your appointment, please call our office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- You must contact the front desk prior to entering the facility to initiate the patient check-in process if you have not been pre-screened.
- You should receive medical history update and consent forms regarding your dental visit via email. Therefore, please make sure we have updated contact information in your file.
- Please submit medical history updates prior to your appointment.
- Since you will be receiving consent forms regarding your dental visit prior to your appointment, you will have the opportunity to review and use your personal smart phone in office to submit all forms.
- If you or anyone at your home is diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask that you inform our office.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding while we enter this new chapter of your care. Remember that our priority is the safety of our patients, our staff and our community.
Your Dental Team at
GC Dental Arts
Phone (813) 672-4900